约伯记-Job 第 8 章 |
8:1 | 书亚人比勒达回答说, Then Bildad the Shuhite answered and said, |
8:2 | 这些话你要说到几时?口中的言语如狂风要到几时? How long will you speak these things? And how long will the words of our mouth be like a mighty wind? |
8:3 | 神岂能屈枉公理?全能者岂能屈枉公义? Does God pervert justice? Or does the Almighty pervert righteousness? |
8:4 | 你的儿女若得罪祂,祂就任凭他们受自己过犯的掌握。 If your children have sinned against Him, He has delivered them into the hand of their transgression. |
8:5 | 你若殷勤的寻求神,向全能者恳求; If you seek earnestly after God And make supplication unto the Almighty, |
8:6 | 你若纯洁正直,祂必定为你兴起,使你公义的居所恢复兴旺。 If you are pure and upright, Then surely He will rouse Himself for you And restore well-being to your righteous habitation. |
8:7 | 你起初虽然微小,终久必甚昌大。 And though your beginning was small, Your end will be very great. |
8:8 | 请你查问前代,留意他们列祖所查究的。 For inquire now of the former generation, And attend to what their fathers have sought out. |
8:9 | (我们不过从昨日才有,一无所知,因为我们在地上的日子好像影儿。) For we are of yesterday and know nothing, Because our days upon the earth are a shadow. |
8:10 | 他们岂不指教你,告诉你,从心里发出言语呢? Will they not teach you and talk to you And utter forth words from their heart? |
8:11 | 蒲草没有泥沼,岂能生长?芦荻没有水,岂能发旺? Can papyrus shoot up without marsh? Can reeds grow without water? |
8:12 | 尚青的时候,还没有割下,就比百草先枯槁。 While it is still in its greenness and not cut down, It withers before all other grasses. |
8:13 | 凡忘记神的人,行径也是这样;不虔敬人的指望要灭没, So are the paths of all who forget God; And the hope of the profane perishes, |
8:14 | 他所仰赖的必折断,他所倚靠的是蜘蛛网。 Whose confidence is cut off, And whose trust is a spider's web. |
8:15 | 他倚靠自己的房屋,房屋却站立不住;他抓住房屋,房屋却不能留存。 He leans upon his house, but it will not stand; He holds fast to it, but it will not endure. |
8:16 | 他在日光之下满了汁浆,他的枝苗爬满了园子。 He is full of sap before the sun, And his shoots go forth over his garden. |
8:17 | 他的根盘绕石堆,扎入石地。 His roots are entwined around a stone heap; He looks upon a place of stones. |
8:18 | 若有人从本地将他拔除,那地就不认他,说,我没有见过你。 If one destroys him from his place, Then it denies him, saying, I have not seen you. |
8:19 | 看哪,这就是他道路中的喜乐;以后必另有人从尘土中发生。 Indeed, that is the joy of his way; And others spring forth out of the dust. |
8:20 | 看哪,神必不丢弃完全人,也不扶助作恶的人。 Indeed, God will not reject a perfect man, Nor will He support evildoers. |
8:21 | 祂还要以喜笑充满你的口,以欢呼充满你的嘴。 He will yet fill your mouth with laughter And your lips with shouting. |
8:22 | 恨恶你的要披戴惭愧,恶人的帐棚必归于无有。 Those who hate you will be clothed with shame, And the tent of the wicked will be no more. |
约伯记-Job 第 8 章 | <上一章 下一章> |