约伯记-Job <上一章 下一章>

约伯记-Job 第 33 章

33:1然而约伯阿,请听我的话,侧耳听我一切的言语。
But now, Job, hear my speaking, And give ear to all my words.
33:2请看,我已经开口,我的舌头已经在我口中发言。
Indeed now, I have opened my mouth; My tongue has spoken in my mouth.
33:3我的言语显明我心中的正直;我嘴唇所知道的,就清洁无伪的说出。
My words manifest the uprightness of my heart, And what my lips know they speak sincerely.
33:4神的灵造了我,全能者的气使我得生。
The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty has enlivened me.
33:5你若能,就回答我;请站起来,在我面前陈明。
If you can, respond to me; Arrange your words before me; take your stand.
33:6看哪,我在神面前与你一样,也是由泥土中捏出来的。
Indeed, I am before God as you are; I too was cut out of clay.
33:7我的威吓不能使你惊惶,我的压力在你身上也不会沉重。
So no fear of me can terrify you, Nor can my pressure be heavy upon you.
33:8你所说的我听见了,我听见你言语的声音,说,
You have surely spoken in my hearing, And I have heard the voice of your words, saying,
33:9我是清洁无过的;我是纯洁的,在我里面也没有罪孽。
I am clean and without transgression; I am pure, and there is no iniquity in me.
33:10看哪,神找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌,
See, He finds occasions for hostility against me; He considers me as His enemy.
33:11把我的脚上了木狗,察看我一切的行径。
He puts my feet in stocks; He watches all my paths.
33:12我要回答你说,你这话不对,因神比人更大。
However, in this you are not right, I will answer you, For God is greater than man.
33:13你为何与祂争论说,祂的事祂都不回答呢?
Why do you contend with Him, Saying that He does not answer for any of His affairs?
33:14原来神用一种方式,甚至用两种方式说话,人却不理会;
For God speaks in one way, Indeed in two ways, without any perceiving it -
33:15(人在床上打盹沉睡的时候,神在梦中,在夜间的异象里说话;)
In a dream, a night vision, When deep sleep falls upon men In the slumberings upon their beds -
33:16神就开通人的耳朵,将他们当受的教训印在他们心上,
Then He opens the ears of men And seals up their instruction,
33:17好叫人转离自己所行的,又将骄傲从人除掉。
That He may turn man aside from his doing And hide pride from man.
33:18祂使人的魂不陷在坑里,使人的生命不灭在刀下。
He keeps his soul from the pit, And his life from perishing by the sword.
33:19人在床上被神用痛苦惩治,骨头不住的挣扎;
He is also chastened with pain upon his bed And with continual strife in his bones,
33:20以致他的生命厌弃食物,他的魂厌恶美味。
So that his life abhors bread, And his soul, fancy food.
33:21他的肉消瘦,以致看不见,先前不见的骨头,都凸出来。
His flesh is so consumed that it cannot be seen, And his bones that had not been seen stick out.
33:22他的魂临近深坑,他的生命接近灭命者。
And his soul draws near to the pit, And his life, to the destroyers.
33:23一千天使中,若有一个在他身旁作传话的,指示人所当行的事,
If there is with him an angel, An interpreter, one of a thousand, To declare to man what is right for him,
33:24神就向他开恩,说,救赎他免下深坑;我已经得了赎价。
Then He will be gracious to him and will say, Redeem him from going down into the pit; I have found a ransom.
33:25他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩;他就反老还童。
His flesh will be fresher than in childhood; He will return to the days of his youth.
33:26他祷告神,神就悦纳他,使他欢呼朝见神的面;神又使人复得他的义。
He will pray to God, and He will accept him, So that he sees His face with joyous shouting; And God restores to man his righteousness.
33:27他要向人歌唱说,我犯了罪,屈枉正直,却未受报应。
He will sing to men and say, I sinned and perverted what was right, But it was not paid back to me.
33:28神救赎了我的魂免入深坑;我的生命也必见光。
He has redeemed my soul from perishing in the pit, And my life will see the light.
33:29看哪,神两次、三次向人行这一切的事,
Indeed, all these things God accomplishes for a man, Twice, even three times,
33:30为要从深坑救回人的魂,以活人之地的光照耀他。
To bring his soul back from the pit, To enlighten him with the light of the living.
33:31约伯阿,你当侧耳听我的话;不要作声,我要说话。
Take heed, Job; hear me. Be silent, and I will speak.
33:32你若有话说,就可以回答我;你只管说,因我愿以你为是。
If you have anything to say, answer me; Speak, for I desire to justify you.
33:33若不然,你就听我说;你不要作声,我便将智慧教训你。
If not, you listen to me; Be silent, and I will teach you wisdom.
 
约伯记-Job 第 33 章 <上一章 下一章>